To read about the applications I developed in 2017, click on one in the submenu.
- I attended PennApps XV – once again being one of just a handful of high school students to attend.
- From May to July, I worked with members of Apple’s education department to create an application that supported the growing farm-to-table initiative by facilitating communication between schools and farms.
- From June to August, after having attended the Summer Academy at Make School for two years previous as a student, I was able to offer assistance and guidance to others as a teaching assistant.
- I was accepted to MHacks X, but was unable to attend due to scheduling conflicts.
- I attended PennApps XVI – once again being a just one of a handful of high school students to attend.